Youth Group Discounts
Cornerstone Jewelry specializes in Youth Group Orders. We are so blessed to see so many teenagers and adults make this commitment to purity. Our purity rings are in stock, ready for shipment. Most orders ship within 24 hours. We know it’s hard to organize an event so even if you’re in a rush, you can count on us to get the rings to you on time.
You can also count on us for the best prices. We will beat any competitor’s price by 10%. We also do engraving within 48 hours, free priority mail shipping(2-3 days), free returns (we are the only purity ring retailer that allows engraved rings to be exchanged), free gift packaging and free “Commitment to Purity” pledge cards for each item ordered. With all of these benefits, there’s really no reason to shop anywhere else! For price match + 10%; just contact us with your quote from another store or website, and we’ll beat it. It’s that simple.
Youth Group Ordering Made Easy
- Contact us to request our complementary youth group package; which includes a flyer with our most popular items, a “Commitment to Purity” pledge card, and a plastic ring sizer.
- Or, print out our paper ring sizer and follow the instructions for a quick sizing guide. Click here to view our ring sizer
- We offer generous discounts on all group orders over 5 items. Contact us for pricing.
- Most orders ship within 24 hours
- Add engraving on your rings to add a personalized touch. Engraving on large group orders can add an additional 2-3 days to the processing time.
- Wrong Sizes in your order? No problem. We offer free size exchanges. Personalized rings can be sized for $10 - Store Policies
- Every piece of purity jewelry comes with a “Commitment to Purity” pledge card, and our signature velvet pouch.
- Need help planning your ceremony? Check out Lifeway Christian Resources,the founders of “True Love Waits” for more information.
Once an individual has made the decision to remain pure, it’s very helpful to have a group of peers enter this commitment at the same time. Parental involvement is so important. If your teen desires to make this commitment, your support will be essential. Having other friends make this commitment at the same time will help with accountability, and be a source of support and encouragement. A purity ceremony is usually held after a series of bible studies on the topic of purity. We recommend visiting http://www.lifeway.com/tlw/leaders for more information. Another great resource we personally recommend is Passport to Purity. This is a great resource for parents who are ready to start the purity conversation with their child.
Still have questions? We’re here to help. Contact Us